With ECHO’s Lakefront location, Adirondack views, and multiple event location options, you can create a ceremony, cocktail hour and reception your guests will always remember. While your guests enjoy the eco-friendly venue of ECHO, they can experience the beauty of our sparkling aquaria in and amongst the festivities you have planned.
Your wedding is one of the most important days in your life, and by incorporating your caring message about the planet into your big day you will be sending a lovely message of environmental stewardship to all of your guests. ECHO is a LEED certified building and is heated and cooled with geothermal energy as well as with solar panels on the roof, providing renewable energy. Additionally, we work with preferred vendors who have committed to using green practices while providing the highest of quality service for our guests.
Going green doesn't mean you have to compromise! By taking a look at the bigger picture, you can move beyond the usual decadence and consumption to create a truly personal, moving, and sustainable celebration that people will remember for years…
…and you may even open a few eyes in the process.
ULTIMATE WEDDING PACKAGE INCLUSIONS:
- Exclusive use of the entire ECHO campus, which includes 3 tiers of the ECHO Lake Aquarium and Science Center, the Revision Lake Pavillion, Dealer.com Terrace and the outside Upper Deck
- 6 hr. evening rental for ceremony and reception, from 6 p.m. to midnight and prior day ceremony rehearsal with event staff.
- ECHO’s in-house furniture including cocktail tables, 4’ & 5’ banquet tables, 180 folding chairs, silver café tables & chairs, and patio tables & chairs.
- Parking for 50 cars in ECHO’s on-site parking lot.
*Please contact us for pricing and availability.
WHAT’S LEFT FOR YOU TO DO?
Congratulations, you’re almost there! By booking with ECHO you have already made the rest of your wedding planning an easy and relaxing process. We have a great list of vendors that will help you from start to finish. From here the only things you have left to do are:
- Food and Bar: Contact Sugarsnap for excellent food and bar services.
- Rentals: Contact Vermont Tent to pick out
glassware, china, and flatware.
- Florals: Speak with a florist who will help design
the wedding of your dreams.
- Entertainment: We have a great list of local DJs
and entertainers who will make your
wedding a party everyone will remember.